Saturday, August 30, 2008

TPGudem Ramaraopet Center


Tadepalligudem is located on the National High Way (Freeway) .Geographically it is a central place in West Godavary District (A.P.) India. Tadepalligudem is connected by all kinds of public conveyance. One can reach Tadepalligudem from any place in India for it is connected by railway ( main track) and roadway(freeway). Most of the express trains and link trains will stop here. It was mainly a business center rather than educational center. Of late more educational institutions, including engineering, are cropping up. Tadepalligudem is located in between Vijayawada and Rajahmundry also very nearer to Eluru.
Beloved Meher Baba visited Tadepalligudem twice
. First time in 1953 and second time in 1954 . On 25-2-1954 Baba’s “Sastipurthi( the function which will be conducted after completion of 60 years age) was celebrated in the house of Dr.Dhanapathirao Naidu who was called as "Grand old man of Andhra Pradesh" by the Beloved.
Thus Tadepalligudem was blessed by the Beloved in this way.
Construction of the Center:
Late (Smt) Jakka Anantha Lakshmi Satyanarayanamma alias Jakka Satyavathi donated 190 sq.yards site and Mr. Y. Vijayasaradhi, started this new center at Ramaraopet,Tadepalligudem. Foundation stone was laid by Sri K. Haranathbaba, Secretary of A.M.B. Eluru center on 10-7-2001( Silence day of the Beloved) and the center was opened by Sri Chenna Raghavendrarao, President AMB Eluru center on 25-2-2002 at 4.30 am on the eve of 108th birth day of the Beloved.
Location of the center:
It is on the way from railway station to Taluk Office, in the left cross lane , opposite Karnala Choultry.
prayers and bhajans are conducted on every Sunday from 6 pm to 9pm.

executive body members:
Mr. Y. Vijayasaradhi……. President………
Mr. K. Narayana Rao…….Secretary